Covid-19 Response Plan
Your Safety Comes First.
We are committed to doing all we can to keep our customers and staff safe and healthy at all times, and even more so today, as we face the COVID-19 pandemic together. We have taken measures to limit exposure and further reduce the spreading of the virus while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our customers and staff. We have refocused our efforts on helping everyone by:
• Eliminating all physical contact including handshaking
• Disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the day, before and after every guest and staff interaction
• Disinfecting any test-drive & appraisals vehicles after use
• Mandating staff regularly wash hands and disinfect work areas even if guest interaction or staff interaction didn't occur
• Provide masks and hand-sanitizer for customer use when possible
• Gloves available for staff when in contact with a customer vehicle
• Asking staff who feel unwell to remain home and not come into work
• Sending staff home when applicable.
We continue to make your health and safety a top priority and follow the best practices recommended by the Government of Canada.
Further to any in-store measures, we're immediately implementing additional tools to help so you can buy your next vehicle from the comfort and safety of your home.
We realize that for some, mobility is a necessity but the risks of visiting a public store are still too great. An additional tool such as a "vehicle trade value estimator", "payment estimator", "apply for credit" and a "reserve a vehicle" deposit function are available to you. If we have the vehicle you want, you can put a deposit on the vehicle to secure it from home.
ALL deposits, should you choose to not take the vehicle, are 100% refunded - no questions asked.
For service, we offer a free shuttle service for our Service Department so that you can wait for your vehicle being serviced from the comfort of your own home (again, with your vehicle well-sanitized between trips). If you prefer, we will be happy to take you home in an Uber, Taxi, or even a staff vehicle if you prefer to ride alone.
Your safety comes first. We are committed to this. Our staff has all committed to making your vehicle purchase or service experience as safe and as enjoyable as possible. We are people too and know that we are all fighting this together.