Renfrew Chrysler Coupons
Are you trying to save a little money when it comes to servicing your car in Calgary? Take a look at these great car service and maintenance coupons. Keep your car and wallet happy at the same time! Just print one off and bring it in today!
15% off Bike Rack Carriers
Roof-mount Bicycle Carriers are available in Fork-mount and Upright styles. The Fork-mount style carries one bike securely by front fork and rear wheel. The Upright style carries one bike locked by the frame with both wheels secured. Carrying clamps feature rubber inserts to help protect bike surfaces. Both styles attach to cross rails and two carriers can be used on one roof rack.
Additional Details: Bike carrier that sets the standard for flexibility and ease-of-use. Automatic self-adjusting jaws for perfect bike clamping every time. Accommodates bike frames up to 3-1/8 inch diameter. Dual-locking design locks bike to carrier and carrier to rack, clamps to all cross bars.
Do not exceed roof capacity of vehicle.
BLADE - LED Tailgate Lightbar
Installation not included
• High Power COB LED'S
• Brilliant and defining LED light output in red, amber and white
• Custom designed to fit all full & mid-size trucks
• Fully encapsulated in a tinted polycarbonate housing
• IP69K - Fully sealed for water and weatheproofing
• Includes 4-prong wiring harness for easy hookup to receiver hitch
• Includes patented attachment clips for easy removal to access spare tire release
• Operates with running, brake, reverse and turn signals
3 Year warranty
15% off Bike Rack Carriers
In partnership with Mopar®, Thule, the leading US manufacturer of car rack systems, offers hitch-mount bike carriers. This hitch mount carrier sets the standard for performance and ease of use. The improved swingaway design allows for rapid rear vehicle access. The Stinger-Swinger hitch converts quickly from 2 to 1-1/4 out of the box and the Hitch-Switch quick release lever allows for fast storage of bike carrier arms. The T3 cradles lock down bikes and cradles while still allowing complete adjustment along bike arm and the No Sway Cage prevents bike-to-bike contact.
Additional Details: Mopar® four bike Hitch Carrier, in partnership with Thule Vertex 9028. This four bike hitch-mount carrier fits 2 and 1-1/4 receivers.
Michelin A/T2 Tires
10 ply 245 / 75 R16... limited quantities remaining
A Light Truck and SUV all-terrain tire with a compound designed to resist chippinig and tearing, providing excellent durability when the pavement ends.
Grid wheels - GD Series
1 Piece Cast Wheels
Check with Parts department for pricing
• Directional inserts in chrome black, carbon fiber or color matched finish
• TPMS compatible
• Vehicle specific bolt pattern and center bore
• Custom backspacing offset
SUNRIDER For Hardtop
Vinyl Roof - was $1,467... Now $1,104
Fabric Roof - was $1,246... Now $934
Feel the wind in your hair and the sun's warmth on your face. Just flip back the Sunrider for Hardtop and you instantly have open-air fun. It's an all-weather, all-purpose, all-year answer to those bulky factory Freedom Panels. It’s the first and only product that provides hard top owners instant access to an open-air driving experience without leaving the front seat of their Jeep. Isn’t this the reason you said “yes” to a Jeep?
• For 2007-2017 Wrangler JK models with factory hardtops
• Installs in place of factory Freedom Panels on 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK factory hardtops
• Ready-to-install with no drilling, no modifications
• Includes pre-installed fabric-on-frame assembly, door rails and instructions
• All-purpose, all-weather, year-round functionality
• Made in North America
• Choose 30-oz Black Twill acrylic fabric or 28-oz. Black Sailcloth fabric
Jeep 3rd Brake Light
Was $164... Now $144
Tail lights are important for safety, making your vehicle visible at night and enabling you to let other drivers know when you are stopping and turning, but they’re also styling features that are so distinctive that you can tell the make and model of some vehicles just by the pattern of illumination revealed in the darkness.